Flawless glowing skin is a dream and main concern for most of us. We all have different skin with different skin issues. But every problem has its own solution.
Nature has provided us with many natural options to take care of our skin. So, why spend so much money on expensive beauty treatments and purchase trendy cosmetics when you can beautify
your skin naturally without having spent much time and money. We just have to decide which option is most suitable for our skin.
With a change in your diet, a shift in routine and adapting the natural home remedies, you can get the picture-perfect looks you’re after.
How can I make my face glow naturally?
An adequate amount of sleep
The body system does not function properly when you lose sleep. If you strive for healthy glowing skin, it is a must for you to get at least 8 hours of proper sleep at night. Sleep deprivation will cause dark circles, eye puffiness, and wrinkles under your eyes. It will make
your skin age faster.
Daily work out
When you exercise, the waste products are eliminated from your body. It naturally detoxifies the skin. Take a shower right after the workout. A normal person should aim to work out for at least 40-50 minutes a
day. However, a weak person should first consult a physician on what exercises will best suit his/her body.
Limit junk food
Junk foods are full of unhealthy fats, calories, and sugar. Too much intake of junk food will lead to health hazards. They generate more toxins in your skin cells. Most of the acne breakouts are due to junk food.
Remove makeup before bed
Since we do not limit on applying makeup, we at least need to wash it off before we take a nap. The eyeliner, concealer, contour,
foundation, primer, blushes, etc all contain chemicals that can
slowly react to the skin. Apply a light amount of moisturizer on
your skin so that the skin can breathe during the night.
Stress is one of the main reasons people don’t sleep enough or eat
enough healthy diet. Taking too much stress lowers the flow of blood, makes you dehydrated which results in dry skin. It makes the skin look pale and unattractive. Carry out stress management techniques that will help you prevent and relieve stress.
Wash your face
Wash your face with cold water to cool, calm and clog pores. If you
over wash your face, it will strip the natural oils from the skin and
reduce the natural skin glow. For excessively oily skin it is most
likely that you wash your face twice a day. For dry skin washing your face just once per day will be more preferable.
Don’t pop your pimples
Squeezing pimples will increase skin problems. It darkens the area and leaves spots and marks on the skin. If the bacteria and debris spread, it will lead to more acne and pimples.
Wear sunscreen daily to protect yourself from the harmful
ultraviolet rays. UV rays penetrate the skin causing premature aging, sun damage, and wrinkles before time. It is one of the main reasons for skin cell damage that increases the risk of skin cancer.
Exfoliate your skin
Exfoliate your skin to remove the dead skin cells and dark patches. It also increases blood circulation, treats acne, and pores. Exfoliation helps you get rid of bacteria, oil, debris and brings out new skin cells to the surface. Exfoliate your skin at least once a week.
Moisturize your skin
Moisturize your skin more often to reduce the effects of damaging
agents present in makeup that you wear almost every day. Makeup wears out the skin. Coconut oil and aloe vera gel are effective natural moisturizers for healthy skin.
Laugh a lot
Don’t search for a reason just laugh loudly. Laughing can boost
collagen, improve blood circulation, relieve stress, deal with anxiety and depression. It also reduces dark patches under the eyes. Laughing will give you a presentable face, and flawless young-looking skin.
Do facial exercises
Facial exercises will shape your face giving it the perfect structure.
It makes your skin toned and gives you younger-looking skin. Here are
some exercises for healthy glowing skin:
• Sit with your back straight
• First, inhale and then block your nose with the help of your fingers
• Fill your mouth with air and move your chin towards the chest
• Slowly bring your chin up and exhale
• Repeat for thirty seconds or more
• Rub your hands and close your eyes
• Place your hands on your face and gently massage and tap and your face
Do this in the morning before you set off to work
• Sit with your back straight
• Inhale through your nose
• Fill your mouth with air and hold it to 10-15 seconds
• Exhale through your mouth
• Push your lips forward
• Lift your face to the ceiling
• Try to stretch your neck, jawline, and chin
What to eat and drink for glowing skin?
Drink plenty of water
Drink at least 7-8 cups of purified water daily. It keeps you
hydrated, cleanse your body by detoxifying all impurities and control the first signs of aging. This is one of the most effective ways to obtain the desired healthy glowing skin.
There are numerous benefits of tomato on the skin. You can eat it, apply it or drink it. Tomatoes help you reduce fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, patchy skin, etc. Drink tomato juice every morning for a healthy glowing and sun-protected skin.
Carrot not only gives you a clearer vision but also resist breakouts. It minimizes dead cells and lowers the formation of skin cancer cells.
Leafy green vegetables
Green leafy vegetables are loaded with antioxidants and protect us
from sun damage. They are healthy foods that give you clear skin, minimize scars, stretch marks and other dullness appearing on the
The spice has plenty of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
It can lighten pigmentation, reduce redness and is an excellent solution to treat acne.
Aloe vera juice
Aloe vera is a remedy for all skin issues. It gives you fair skin,
treats acne, keeps you hydrated, prevents fine lines and wrinkles, protection from UV rays, etc. Consume aloe vera juice on empty stomach to achieve multiple health benefits.
Green tea can improve acne and oily skin. It can also clog pores and repair damaged DNA. Drink a cup of green tea after every meal. Excessive intake is not recommended as it causes acidity.
Dark chocolate is a potent source of antioxidants. It nourishes the skin, lessens roughness and protects the skin from UV rays. It also detoxifies the skin and promotes skin glow.
Oysters and walnuts
They repair damaged tissues and give rise to new tissues. Zinc and collagen found in oysters strengthen and structure the skin.
Salmon has an anti-inflammatory source that strengthens the cells. It improves muscle function and is known in its ability to give a toned and firm skin.
Oats minimizes the growth of bacteria that reduce the appearance of acne. It brightens up your skin, retains skin elasticity and strengthens
Drink raisin water in an empty stomach. This works as a blood purifier. It treats acne and pimples and skin starts to glow.
It will keep your skin clear and hydrated and will flush out toxins
from the body.
Simple Home remedies and tips to get naturally glowing skin
- Wash your face with salt water to cleanse pores, remove blackheads and whiteheads, draw out bacteria and offer a clean and glowing skin.
- Make a mixture of yogurt and tomato. Apply the mixture and let it sit for 20 minutes. This will remove suntan.
- Apply raw honey on rashes, acne or other affected areas. Leave it overnight and rinse it off in the morning.
- For healthy glowing skin, put a mixture of raw honey with aloe vera gel on your face before you go to bed.
- Use rose water as a cleansing agent for bright glowing skin.
- Remove your make up with coconut oil.
- Moisturize or rub your face with coconut oil to reduce dark spots.
- Sip out the water from the potato and pad it on your skin. Leave it overnight to remove dark patches.
- To remove scars on the skin, apply a thin layer of raw honey. Leave it
- Leaving a mixture of honey and lemon juice overnight can help remove blackheads.
- Combine turmeric with honey to create a healing facial mask.
- Apply mashed papaya to dissolve pore-clogging fats and to cleanse the skin
- Make a paste of water and baking soda for fair and clear skin.
- Massage aloe vera gel with rose water on your skin to reduce dark circles and eye puffiness.
- Use sugar as a natural face scrubber.
- Use white egg as a face mask for oily skin. It will keep the skin soft
- Green tea ice cubes tighten the pores, treat dark circles, reduce
acne scars and brightens skin complexion
- Rub ice cubes on the face to reduce redness and swelling.
The Bottom Line
Ditch bad habits like smoking, drinking and consuming tobacco
products. Maintain good hygiene and cleanliness of your body. They not only affect your skin but also the entire body. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. It is crucial for the skin to get enough vitamins and minerals. Natural remedies are your skin’s best friend.
Follow the above-mentioned instructions and guidelines to get a naturally healthy glowing skin. You need a good skin for a good mood and a good day.
‘Stop wishing you had great skin and get it.’
If you are facing any kind of health problem then please consult your doctor before adopting/practicing any health advice/habits mentioned on this website. Read full health disclaimer (Here).