When people take so long to style their hair, don’t you want to be the one that always has the naturally healthy and fabulous hair? Using chemical products not only damage your hair but also wipes out the natural glow from your hair.
There is a wide range of natural ways for hair growth that will give you your desired hair goal. Make your hair goal plan and be clear about what your hair will look like. Stick to your scheme and follow natural hair care tips and try out home remedies. Natural treatments are harmless and trustworthy.
Tips to maintain healthy and strong hair naturally
• Massage your scalp to stimulate the cells and increase blood flow. This also makes it easier for the nutrients to get into your hair follicle. Try massaging your scalp with nutrient oils for better results.
• Trim your hair every 6-8 weeks to avoid split ends and roughness. This will prevent split ends to reach the shaft of your hair that causes breakage.
• Avoid hair coloring if you have dry hair.
• Shampoos that contain sulfate cleans the hair and scalp but slowly steals the natural shine of your hair.
• Apply a generous amount of conditioner from the roots to the tips. See that the conditioner reaches all over the hair. Leave for 10-15 minutes and rinse it thoroughly.
• Washing your hair every day will strip the natural oils from your hair.
• Gently brush your hair from the roots to the ends. If you have dry
hair then brush 3 times a day. If your hair is oily then once will be
• Don’t share your hairbrush or comb.
• On average, it is normal for a person to lose 100-150 strands of hair a day.
• Hair oiling is a need for people with dry scalp. Try oiling it at least three times a week.
• If you have oily hair, oil your hair 2-3 times a month to avoid the lessening of natural oils.
• Limit heat styling to avoid dry and brittle hair. It makes it susceptible to split ends and breakage.
• Hair oiling is best if you leave it overnight.
• Eat foods that are high in omega-3. Healthy fats are essential to nourish hair follicles that will give you long and glossy hair.
• Eat nutritious foods that contain a range of vitamins and protein.
• Hair thinning or slow hair growth is the outcome of improper nutrition.
• High-stress level affects the development of a pattern of your hair
follicle. This results in hair loss.
• Make a loose bun or braid your hair before bed.
Simple Home remedies for hair growth and thickness
• Apply yogurt on the tips of your hair to treat split ends. This will give you naturally smooth and shiny hair.
• Rinse your hair with rice water to boost hair growth, remove dandruff, control hair fall and strengthen your hair.
• Spray a mixture of honey and chamomile tea and let it sit overnight.
This will help lighten your hair.
• A mixture of aloe vera, honey, and curd can be applied as a conditioner after shampoo.
• Mix 5 tablespoons of onion juice and two tablespoons of olive oil and apply to your hair. This treatment will help darken your hair.
• Applying a mixture of amla oil, coconut oil, and aloe vera gel gives healthy and damage-free hair.
• Use mashed onion as a hair mask to control hair fall.
• Apply tea tree oil on the scalp to reduce dandruff and at the same time
minimize your hair fall.
• For instant hair growth, make a hair mask by mixing coconut oil,
castor oil, and aloe vera gel.
• Mix honey and lemon juice and rub down to your scalp. Let it sit for
20-30 minutes and wash off. This is one of the most effective ways to
get rid of dandruff.
• To make hair frizz-free, take 5 tablespoons of yogurt, 2 tablespoons
of onion juice, and 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel. Mix them
thoroughly. Let the mixture sit on your hair for at least one hour.
• Mash 2 ripe bananas and mix them with 2 egg white and 2 tablespoons
olive oil. Apply the mixture and leave it for 30 minutes. This therapy
gives naturally straight hair.
• Take hibiscus leaves or flowers and heat them with coconut oil. Use it as hair oil. Continue this for a few months and it will boost your hair growth.
• Washing your hair with neem water will give you shiny as well as dandruff-free hair.
• A mixture of garlic and honey can also help you get rid of dandruff.
• Make a hair mask using egg and honey. This is a natural way to cleanse your scalp, reduce hair fall, promote hair growth, moisturize hair and make hair silky and shiny.
• Cut fresh aloe vera horizontally and add few drops of honey over it.
Mix it and apply it to your scalp, tips, and the length of the hair. Leave
it for 20-30 minutes and wash it with shampoo and conditioner as
usual. This remedy gives frizz-free and straight hair.
• Rosemary oil is one of the most trusted oils for hair growth.
As you age, your hair gets thinner and you start to lose hair. You can
always count on natural ways to deal with your hair issues. It is
always positive to remain independent of chemical products. However, some people lose hair as a result of heredity.
It is better for them to consult a doctor before jumping into any decision. People with allergies should be cautious while experimenting with home remedies. Also, keep in mind that the treatments will take some time to give results.
Your hair is the crown you never take off. Take care of it. Start now.