“We may earn commission or products from the companies mentioned in this post.”
If there is anything the whole world share in common today then it’s personal hygiene. It’s high time to realize why your mom keeps nagging about hygiene. Personal hygiene follows a lifetime. Maintain hygiene and give your life the impressive personality it deserves.
Here is the complete personal hygiene checklist that will inspire you to live a quality life much easier, healthier and smarter.
• Brush your teeth twice daily. A pea size toothpaste is enough for adults and half the size is enough for children.
•Give up on coffee for bad breath. Instead, drink warm water.
•Shun consumption of tobacco products.
• Use mouthwash to get rid of bad breath. Take a cup of water, mix a teaspoon full of baking soda and add a few drops of peppermint oil. And there you have your homemade mouthwash.
• Wash you face in the morning and before you go to sleep.
• Change pillowcases and bedsheets twice a week to avoid ache and pimples.
•Use ice cubes while plugging eyebrows.
•The eyeliner harbors a lot of bacteria. Wipe it off with a wet cloth before and after use.
•Apply tea tree oil on the face before you take a nap. This will fight against bacteria.
• Clean the face blender with water and dish wash. Makeup brushes are to be washed on a weekly basis.
•Avoid using earbuds to clean your ear. Earbuds normally push the wax further into the ear canal. Ear wax actually prevents insects to enter the ear and protect against fungal infection.
• Using earphones for a long period can lead to piling up more ear wax. Headphones are a better alternative.
• Picking nose is harmful to health. Use Navge to clean your nose. Or either uses a solution of salt in water.
• The right position to sit in the toilet is to sit at an angle of 30 degrees. Take the help of a prop to place your legs.
• After cutting nails shape it using a nail filer. Applying coconut oil on the nails will prevent infection and keeping it strong.
• The use of shower gel daily can remove natural oils which the skin produces. Use antibacterial soaps.
It depends on your health whether to use warm water or cold water.
Coldwater keeps you fresh, brightens your mood, clog pores, wakes you up early, give energy, improve your concentration, speed up metabolism and stimulates the immune system.
Hot water can help you reduce anxiety and stress, eliminates insomnia, gives relief to the body and relaxes muscles.
• During sickness mix aloe Vera and baking powder in a bowl of water. Tip in the towel and wipe your body.
• Don’t wash hair daily. Sprinkle baby powder to reduce excess oiliness. Apply a few drops of hair balm to dry parts and split ends.
• For clean feet, take a solution of warm water with salt. Soak your feet for 10-15 minutes and scrub off the dead skin cells.
•Olive oil is highly recommended to moisturize legs.
• Apply powder on your feet before putting on your shoes to control sweat and smell.
•Stay bare feet at home.
• Let the shoes air out to reduce bad odor. Another option is to sprinkle baking soda inside the shoe.
• Use toothpaste to remove stains on shoes. Wash the insole of your shoes.
• Wash your hands often to discourage germs and infections. Apply the 20-second hand wash technique. Carry alcohol-based sanitizer wherever you go.
• Wear face masks outside of the house.
• Replace silky underwear with cotton underwear. Unlike silky underwear it allows the air to pass in.
• Use an intimate wash or tea tree oil for the vagina to fight infection.
• Keep intimate parts dry and clean.
• Get probiotic supplements to control the overflow of discharge.
• Eating pineapple can improve the odor of inner parts.
• Since we keep the skin wrapped the whole day, sleeping naked will let the skin breathe.
• Avoid wearing black undergarments during the summer.
• Wipes that contain perfume are harmful to the skin. Baby wipes are much preferable.
• The overlooked areas like your smartphone, remote, switch, doorknobs, etc carry a lot of germs and needs to be wiped off using the disinfectant.
• Carry your own mugs and tissues to working place.
• Avoid contact with people in times of sickness.
• Cover your mouth with a cloth whenever you sneeze or cough.
• Sleep 8-10 hours at night for better physical and mental health.
• Consult a doctor for more awareness and better maintenance of hygiene.
Do you practice hygiene as much as you should?
People have started empowering personal hygiene while most people don’t even talk about it. A considerate person is a person who maintains hygiene. You can achieve everything if you are healthy.
“Take care of your body it’s the only place you have to live.”
If you are facing any kind of health problem then please consult your doctor before adopting/practicing any health advice/habits mentioned on this website. Read full health disclaimer (Here).